Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Proceedings for 50th Anniversary Conference Dusseldorf Available for EIPC Members
- Review Day 1, Part 2 EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference June 21–22, 2018
News from Austria
- Results of the 24th AT&S Annual General Meeting
News from Germany
- Schweizer Electronic AG
Electronics Industry News
- E-Waste Offers Economic Opportunity as Well as Toxicity
News from the UK
- New Sales Director for UK at Ventec International Group
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 15
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.