Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Proceedings for 50th Anniversary Conference Dusseldorf Available for EIPC Members
- Review Day 1, Part 2 EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference June 21–22, 2018
News from Austria
- Results of the 24th AT&S Annual General Meeting
News from Germany
- Schweizer Electronic AG
Electronics Industry News
- E-Waste Offers Economic Opportunity as Well as Toxicity
News from the UK
- New Sales Director for UK at Ventec International Group
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 15
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
At the EIPC summer conference, I-Connect007 Publisher Barry Matties caught up with Ventec Europe & Americas COO Mark Goodwin, who provided an update on Ventec’s new products, the current state of the company, and how Ventec is shaking things up in the materials marketplace.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.