Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Updated Program EIPC Winter Conference Milan, February 14–15, 2019
News from EIPC Members
- Ventec Focuses on 5G, New Energy Vehicle and Mini LED Solutions at HKPCA 2018, China
- AGFA, Your Partner in Imaging Solutions
News from Germany
- Ventec Expanding Its ThinFlex Inventory to Multiple European Locations
Electronics Industry News
- Where Industry and Innovation Converge
- SMT Hybrid Packaging Show Rebranded as SMTconnect
- Fitbit's Supply Chain Strategy Leverages Cognitive Sourcing to Manage Costs
News from Norway
- Elmatica Brings Attention to Product Development
News from the USA
-Isola Achieves IATF 16949: 2016 Certification
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018-2019
Nolan Johnson and Barry Matties, I-Connect007
During PCB West 2018, Nolan Johnson and Barry Matties sat down with Jeff Waters, Isola CEO, to catch up on company activities, including the recent sale of the factory in Chandler, Arizona, the plan to build a new facility, product developments, current market dynamics, a new CFO, and much more.
I-Connect007 Editorial Team
For our experts meeting on the August’s theme of reliability, we reached out to Colonial Circuits and asked them to participate in a conference call with our I-Connect007 editorial team consisting of Dan Feinberg, Andy Shaughnessy, Patty Goldman, and Happy Holden. Joining the call from Colonial Circuits was Mark Osborn, president and CEO, Kevin Knapp, quality manager, and Rodney Krick, manufacturing manager.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
Part 2 of I-Connect007 Technical Editor Pete Starkey's article on the recent EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany, continues with recap of technical presentations by Emma Hudson, Shannon Juan, Alex Ippich, and Russell Morgan. Read on.