Reading time ( words)
Next week over 250 exhibitors will showcase the latest progress with printed and flexible electronics at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. The final early bird pricing ends today, with access to the event starting from just $150.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Largest gathering of the industry globally.
- Focused on the application of printed electronics—hear from speakers including GM, Faurecia, OSRAM, Microsoft, Schreiner, Visionox, AB-inBev, UTRC, LG, GE and many more
- Over 280 speakers across 8 parallel tracks—huge education programs focused on the most important developments
- Over 250 exhibitors many showcasing the technology in action.
- Matchmaking networking via a dedicated app—meet the people you need to see
- Exhibitor Tours led by IDTechEx highlighting exhibitors involved in functional materials and advanced processing, flexible and printed electronics systems and more.
The exhibition features seven focused pavilions, focused on territories and topics. In addition, the IDTechEx Launchpad showcases new products and prototypes from early stage companies and Demonstration Street features hands-on samples and demonstrators across the variety of printed and flexible electronic applications.
Register by Wednesday November 13 to receive the final early bird pricing. Register at www.PrintedElectronicsUSA.com
09/22/2020 | I-Connect007 Editorial Team
First, we asked you to send in your questions for Happy Holden, Joe Fjelstad, and Eric Camden in our “Just Ask” series. Now, it’s IPC President and CEO John Mitchell’s turn! Today, John answers this question: Does IPC have an interest in emerging managers, as well as emerging engineers?
09/21/2020 | I-Connect007 Editorial Team
First, we asked you to send in your questions for Happy Holden, Joe Fjelstad, and Eric Camden in our “Just Ask” series. Now, it’s IPC President and CEO John Mitchell’s turn! A regular PCB007 columnist, John focuses on many of the challenges affecting the global electronics industry supply chain. Over the years, he has served as an engineer, manager, and executive at a variety of companies and organizations. We hope you enjoy “Just Ask John.”
09/14/2020 | Nolan Johnson, I-Connect007
I-Connect007’s Nolan Johnson spoke with TechXchange organizers, Tara Dunn, President of OmniPCB, and Lenora Clark, Director of Autonomous Driving and Safety at ESI Automotive, about this year’s version of the event. In this second installment, Dunn and Clark discuss the target audience for the Additive TechXchange: What sort of businesses and roles should be in attendance and why?