Technical Sales Engineer - San Jose, CA
The technical sales engineer will perform technical audits and help customers troubleshoot and optimize their solder mask process, prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers, collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support, secure and renew orders and arrange delivery, and help in researching and developing new products.
Applicants must have good "hands-on" knowledge of the printed circuit board (PCB) industry and the liquid photo imageable (LPI) solder mask process. Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of managing key accounts and developing new business opportunities that generate new sales.
- College degree preferred with solid knowledge of chemistry
- 3–5 years of work experience in a technical role within the PCB industry
- 3–5 years of work experience in a sales role
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office environment
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Good English verbal and written skills are necessary
Occasional weekend or overtime work. Travel may be 25–50% or greater.