Technical Sales Engineer - Rigid Flex and Flex Circuitry
AGC Nelco America, Inc. is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets.
- Training in the area of high-speed materials will be provided; the successful candidate will promote AGC high frequency materials.
- Visit companies that could employ flex circuitry or rigid/flex circuitry to promote AGC solutions/materials.
- Build an OEM customer base for AGC flexible materials; support design work around AGC materials.
- Visit fabricators building high-speed or high temperature rigid/flex circuitry.
- Participate in industry consortium, assist in publication of technical articles.
- Work from a home-based office; relocation not required.
- Domestic US travel required.
- BS degree in a relevant technical discipline.
- Industry expert in either rigid flex or flex circuitry design.
- Extensive experience in the high-speed cable and connector industry.
- The candidate could come from the rigid/flex fabricator base and have familiarity with the manufacture and design of multilayer rigid/flex circuitry.
- Familiarity with the high-speed cable & connector industry and the customers that are converting designs to high speed flex circuitry.
To apply, please forward your resume via the link below.