Reading time ( words)
Printed circuit board fabricator, American Standard Circuits will be exhibiting at this year’s MEDICA 2022 to be held November 14th thru the 17th at in Dusseldorf, Germany.
President and CEO Anaya Vardya commented, “This is our first time exhibiting at MEDICA and we are exciting to be attending. During the past twenty-four months our company has been focusing on increasing our presence in medical electronics, which we consider one of the fastest growing segments of our market.”
Vardya continued, “We have a customer list of excellent high tech medical companies, and our goal is to increase that number by attending shows such as MEDICA 2022. Coincidentally we are also focusing our growth in the European marketplace and showing in Germany is a great way to start doing that.”
American Standard Circuits will be exhibiting in Hall 16/F10-1.
Check out this educational content from American Standard Circuits:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management: A Fabricator’s Perspective
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.