Customer Service Representative, UK
We are looking to expand our UK Customer Service/Internal Sales team. As Customer Service Representative you will provide great sales and customer service support and respond to the needs of clients from industries including Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Pharmaceutical. Duties include:
- Maintain & develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Make rapid, accurate cost calculations and provide quotations
- Accurately input customer orders through bespoke MRP System
- Liaise with colleagues at Chinese HQ and other Overseas Business Units to manage domestic and international requirements
- Assist sales team with reporting, sales analysis and other items at their request
Skills and abilities required for the role:
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a strong customer service background. Friendly, approachable, and confident, you should have a good phone mannerism and be computer literate.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service background, ideally management or supervisor role
- Experience with MRP Systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools such as Outlook, Excel etc.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary & benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.